Sunday, December 28, 2008

I have many opinions about the Jazz, the NBA and the sports world in general. Historically I have added my rants to my personal blog, interspersed among posts about me and my family. So I have decided to create this blog, so that those who don't wish to hear my tirades about sports on my other blog won't have to be exposed to them.


To say that I am biased toward the Jazz doesn't quite sum it up. I have been a fan as long as I can remember. My Dad purchased season tickets in 1983, when the Jazz had been in Salt Lake City just 4 years. Back then we cheered for guys like Ricky Green, Darrell Griffith, Mark Eaton and Adrian Danltey. No one had ever heard of Gonzaga, and the Jazz had never been to the playoffs.



In the twenty plus years since my Dad first got his tickets, I have been to many memorable, and some painful games, including game 6 of the 1998 finals. As I post about current events surrounding the league I will add in memories of certain players, teams or games.

No comments:

Post a Comment